To help us share our work and ideas correctly, stay safe and enjoy our blogging, there are some simple rules we must follow:
1.Never give out any personal details on any blogs or comments. Â Only first names should be used.Â
2. Think before you type! Your blogs and comments should show off your skills, always try to use correct sentences packed with punctuation and oozing with great ideas!
3. Be considerate! We will treat visitors to our blog just as if they were in our classroom, we will be welcoming and polite!
4. Keep your comments relevant â€“ our blog is open to the world!
5. Have fun !
Welcome to St John’s Burscough Blogs. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!
A few quick tips before you delete this automated blog post:
- Make sure your first post is an exciting and engaging one!
- Ask your children what they think of the blog and what they would like to see on it. Act on their recommendations.
- Make sure your blog demonstrates to your children how much you personally love learning. Your example will be powerful.
- Celebrate your childrenâ€™s achievements and consider them the primary audience for this blog.
- Use hyperlinks to connect your children with content from other classes around your school, other websites and other schools around the globe.
Commit these tips to memory and then delete them. They will self-destruct anyway if this blog exhibits any signs of being boring.
This blog will be what you make it. Enjoy!